chinese style tofu puffs Clicca qui per la versione in italiano.
These deep fried tofu puffs are perfect for a Chinese-style dinner. Enriched with mushrooms and pak choi cabbage they are packed with umami!
You might have noticed that I’m a foodie and that I love different cuisines from all around the globe. Veganising recipes is my daily challenge and discovering new flavours and ingredients one of my hobbies.
Chinese Style Deep Fried Tofu Puffs with Mushrooms Recipe
Chinese Style Deep Fried Tofu Puffs
- Soak black mushrooms for at least 15 minutes in cold water.
- Heat 2 tablespoons of oil along with the garlic (grated) and chilli flakes.
- Add the tofu and stir fry for 5 minutes, until crispy and golden. Transfer tofu to a dish and put aside.
- In the same pan add 1 tablespoon of oil and the chopped veggies. Season with salt and pepper and stir fry for 5 to 7 minutes. Add the tofu, mix well, then pour the mushroom sauce.
- Stir fry for a couple of extra minutes and serve with a generous sprinkle of sesame seeds.