HOW TO MAKE CREAMY VEGAN WILD RICE SOUP
STEP 1: Prepare the Vegetables
Creamy Vegan Wild Rice Soup Recipe
Creamy Vegan Wild Rice Soup
- 150 g (1 cups) Black Wild Rice easy cook
- 2 Carrots
- 1 Leek
- 3 Garlic Cloves Minced
- 200 g (2 cups) Mushrooms
- 100 g (1 cups) Cavolo Nero
- 700 g (3 cups) Vegan Chicken Broth or Vegetable
- 2 or 3 Bay Leaves
- 1 Sprig Rosemary
- 350 g (1.5 cups) Vegan White Sauce store bought - see recipe steps for homemade
- 1 tbsp Nutritional Yeast
- 1.5 tsp Salt
- ½ tsp (0.5 tsp) pepper
- Cut the vegetables to roughly equal size, add to the Instant Pot and set pressure cook mode for 15 minutes (increase to 30 minutes if you are not using an easy cook rice).
- Quick release, then remove the Instant Pot lid, add the vegan white sauce and stir. If you are making your own read notes.
- Sauté for a further 5 minutes.
- You can now serve and enjoy this gorgeous vegan wild rice soup.