Easy Homemade Coffee Liqueur
How to prepare coffee liqueur at home
Homemade Coffee Liqueur Recipe
Homemade Coffee Liqueur
- 250 ml water
- 250 g sugar
- 10 gr instant coffee
- 125 ml alcohol at 95 °
- a few drops of vanilla extract
- Add the sugar and water to a large saucepan. Bring to a boil and boil for 5 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- Allow to cool, then add the instant coffee and vanilla extract (optional) and dissolve with a whisk.
- Cool the mixture completely, then add the alcohol.
- Leave the liqueur covered overnight at room temperature.
- Bottle the homemade coffee liqueur in sterilized bottles and store in the refrigerator or in a dark, dry place.